1. The Font Size was increased to a larger size so people with poor vision (like myself) can better use this software. It still isn't considered accessible because you cannot adjust the font size, but it is better.
2. The value selected for the 'Include Regions' check box or the 'Add Summary' checkbox now uses a 'User Settings' class to keep track of the value so the next time you start Web Property creator the value is restored. This is useful code to reuse for your apps, looks in the 'Security' folder for the 'Secure User Data' class to see how this works.
3. If you select the property type of 'Object', the focus is now set to the object name text box
4. An installed version is now available for people who do not have Visual Studio or only want to run Web Property Creator as an executable.
5. The Random Banner control was added, which showcase and link to some other Data Juggler software products.
This is a real simple yet useful utility that I use to create property for web pages, web controls and even the property type of 'Object' work for Windows Controls (obviously View State and Session do not work in a Win Forms environment).
If you have any questions, comments or kind words, please leave a message on the issues tab, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.datajuggler.com to see other open source projects from Data Juggler Software.